INFORMATION SYSTEM OFFICER
Dedicated technologist experienced in the management of IT projects and operations. Having worked for 11 years at international level, I offer exemplary planning, execution and communication.
IT Consultant and Web Developer
Freelance | August 2018 - Present
Management of various IT projects and operations.
- Gathering and defining customer requirements to develop well-organised project plans, based on clear specifications, considering market, technology, human resources, budget and time.
- Planning and developing solutions that simplify the overall management and offer ease-of-use.
- Monitoring project progress jointly with customers, collecting feedback and addressing concerns.
Security Projects Administrator
INTERPOL | July 2010 – 2018
Responsible for the planning, design, and implementation of several IT security projects related to Public Safety.
Project #1: Implementation of the INTERPOL Travel Document System
- Responsible for the planning, design, and implementation of the INTERPOL Travel Document production System that produces electronic Passports and ID cards for officials travelling on missions.
- Collaborated on all stages of systems development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to integration, testing and production stages.
- Coordinated the units of the organization and the partner entities to establish specifications and system designs for project lots such as biometrics enrolment, personalization and lifecycle management.
- Achieved the goal of providing a secure and fully integrated solution in the organization’s information system allowing the smooth and efficient production of INTERPOL e-passport and e-ID card.
- Complied with state-of-the-art standards in identity documents and information security. (ICAO 9303 - ISO 27001).
- Trained and managed security officers on the product at various phases of the IT projects implementation.
Project #2: I-Check-it Initiative
- Supervised the development of an automated Travel Document screening solution connected with the INTERPOL Stolen and Lost Document Database API.
- Conducted the implementation of the software product, with the stakeholders from the proof of concept phase to the deployment of the solution in several member countries of the organization.
Senior System and Network Operations Officer
INTERPOL | July 2007 – 2010
IT Consultant - European SMBs, Telecom and Automotive industries | 1997-2007
Ensured the smooth operation of INTERPOL’s secured global information system, which comprises over 10000 users.
- Broad knowledge of Information Security concerns and implementation.
- Sustained the continuity and reliability of the information system.
- Expanded and deployed infrastructure (networks, systems and services).
- Improved the design and effectiveness of the real-time monitoring and alert system to detect and prevent outages.
- Documented appropriate security procedures mitigating threats.
- Validated and verified system security requirements definitions, analyzed and enhanced designs.
- Performed risk and vulnerability assessments, studied the impact on the information system and provided results and recommendations to senior management.
- Developed expertise in biometrics, administered security services (Firewalls and Antiviruses, IPS, IDS, Cisco VPN, PKI, Identity Access and Management software), equipment, in an ISO 27001 compliant environment.
- Administered hybrid cloud Infrastructure: Active Directory, LDAP, network security appliances, Ms Exchange), Oracle & Ms SQL databases, Apache, Windows, Linux and macOS based systems.
- Solved complex IT issues, determined changes, recommended quality software, projected modifications of software and equipment
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Project Management.
University of Science of Limoges, France | July 2018
Original title: Licence Professionnelle Métiers de l’informatique: Conduite de projets – Parcours Conseil TIC.
English test IELTS Academic score 6.5/10.
British Council | September 2015
International English Language Test Academic path.
INTERPOL Certified Official Programme (ICOP)
INTERPOL Lyon | April 2015
Proficient in Spanish
Basic notions in German and Japanese.